Paper -Star & Moon wall hanging.
Create your dreamy DIY wall hanging home &wall decor. Glittery star & moon wall hanging For kids or your bedroom, living room wall for a dreamy and cozy feel. it’s very inexpensive. Moreover, you can even hang without drilling nails or screw on the wall or ceiling only using adhesive hooks will work amazingly.
I made this Super Easy D.I.Y. inspired by Boho and Celestial Wall Hanging but I gave my own Manisha Fashionista Twist to this Star & Moon diy wall hanging. This is done Under 200/- INR for my YouTube channel Tutorials Background.
HOW TO MAKE THIS DIY WALL HANGING!
What all you will need
Super Easy D.I.Y. Boho Celestial Wall Hanging Star & Moon Under 200/- INR paper is of 10 INR each. I used 10 paper sheets = 100 INR, Others stuff under 100 INR (Glue Gun WAS ALLREADY WITH ME) Instit you can use any glue.
- Glue Gun
- Mirrors (triangle, circle)
- Plain paper for making templates
- Pencil or pen /eraser
- Double tape
- Ferry lights
- Glitter (shiny) Foam sheet
- Pair of scissors
- Jute Rope( string roll)
How to do It: Process
- Take your plain paper draw the required shape. I choose a star, circle, half-moon, triangle & heart mix of Celestial and boho elements. You can choose shape and size accordingly.
- Cut the templates out of this plain paper place these cut-out templates on glitter foam sheet draw outline keep doing it for all shapes.
- Decide the length of the wall hanging according to your requirement I kept a 38-inches long jute rope.
- According to my 38-inch long yarn. I went with 1 design of each shape, so went for 12 handing string in length place the cutout at a distance of 5 inches between all shapes.
- Cut the shape from the glitter sheet using templates I used 12 cuts out of each shape.
- Now start placing the cutout of shapes on equal distance on jute string.
- I also made a jute string tassel of 9 cm.
String Them Up
Now place the string on a plain surface. Start placing all the shapes at equal distances. Start sticking the cut-out with a glue gun and follow the process for all the other strings as well. As you finish sticking the shapes either you can hook on one string or even directly to the wall with double tape or Hook all string single- single on adhesive hooks. Led string light gives a different vibe and looks with this wall hanging.
Note: This wall decor is inspired by boho and Celestial phases of moon decor elements with a twist given by me as per my choice. With this, you can create any shape and size according to your requirement for kids’ rooms or even for any party or event theme decor.
Don’t You think this was a fun DIY? Easy to do and an inexpensive wall hanging. Good activity for your kids or even for anyone who likes to decor their place. Try this out and do share pics with me on Instagram @manisha_fashionista follow me as well.
Lots of Love